MEININGER Brussels City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had the possibility of cooking, since there was a kitchen and the staff was really nice with us. Besides, we had the option of a free tour around Brussels. In summary: excellent!!! ”
- 16 Dec 2017 Asier Spain
- “ Good ventilation, open place. ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Krista Latvia
- “ Superhostel! My 5 friends and I only stayed one night, but everything was perfect: Check-in, facilities, cleanliness, staff... And they allowed us to leave our bags both on the day of check-in and the day of check-out. Very happy ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Carlos Spain
- “ The dorm rooms and the staff were perfect. Had the best showers in my trip, undoubtedly :) ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I liked it very much! Quite a large hostel. They have a great chillout area, the breakfast is good (albeit expensive, 7.90 EUR), the staff is friendly. I really cannot find much to criticize. ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Matthias Germany
- “ The lockers don't fit locks with anti-tamper devices on them (certain sizes of locks) - the Staff provided us with some help in that regard. Otherwise, a reasonable stay. ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada