MEININGER Cologne City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms have no lockers. Felt like a highs school camp out. Many can-not-dos. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice to have a guest kitchen and laundry in the basement. Could have a few hooks in the bathroom of the 4-person dorm room for guest towels. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Susan USA
- “ The receptionists work in afternoon were pretty nice and friendly.But at night, i asked for hot water the receptionist (different guy), he said ''just check the kitchen'' like why are you asking so much.He was very rude and strange. Accept him hotel was okey. ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ So I am a solo traveller and I had originally booked a 8 person mixed room. To my surprise I was upgraded upon arrival to a single person with ensuite room, WITH NO EXTRA COST. Yes, I was very lucky with this happening but I am very grateful. The staff are so helpfully in letting you know the best places to eat and buy food. If you don't mind walking then it is only a short distance to the city centre this saved me a lot of money. I would recommend this place to anyone, any age. Thank you. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 James England