MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very pleasant ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cool for a night . But the shuttle should run longer than 11pm i find its a bit to long to walk. But i would book again and again. Shuttle in the mirning was great and on time and the room was nice to great views. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location is perfect for those who want to go to Frankfurt Airport. It takes 5 to 10 mins from the hotel to the airport. In addition, the value for money is excellent. It is obviously cheaper than other hotels. But the service and facilities are still satisfying. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Absoutely loved it! Equiped with every amenity I needed and more, including a small restaurant which is important because the nearest restaurant is inside the airport (which is not always ideal). The entire facility was very well maintained and included shuttle to and from the airport; but walking is also possible (10 minute walk from airport). I would highly recommend staying there if you are looking for something near the airport. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The best thing is the airport pickup :D if you are new to Frankfurt :). Value for money :) ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous India