MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel, everything was great, only downside is the location, takes about an hour to get to city center using public transit and walking ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ There isn't really anything around this area. The room was good enough but the lack of anything to go to really just makes this a cheap hotel. The closest food will be at the airport. The shuttle from the airport is free but to the airport cost $3. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay. Just wish their bus would run later. ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Meininger hostels are always good and you professional. I've stayed at three (Berlin and Munchen are the other two), but this one was probably the nicest. I was only staying here so I could catch a flight from the airport the next morning. They are incredibly professional with their free shuttle system to and from the airport. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very pleasant ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA