MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent placing and relaxed atmosphere... ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous India
- “ North side of the airport, so good for connections. Free wifi. Very nice breakfast, but costs 7E extra. There is a shuttle, but we could not get space on it in the morning, so had to take 9E taxi. The one improvement they could work on is speed of service in reception. It takes about 10mins to check in one guest. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Eva Canada
- “ This hostel is perfect if you have to stay need the airport. If what you want is to visit Frankfurt I think this is not the best option. Beds were comfortable and rooms were silent dispite being next to the airport. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very clean, modern hostel within walking distance to Frankfurt airport. Great for travellers with early morning flights. We were all in bed and lights out by 10pm. I think we were all very tired travellers. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I've stayed at several Meininger's but this was by far my best experience with them. The staff were very friendly and helpful, offering any advice or help that I should need. I arrived in Terminal 1 but it was quick and easy to make my way over to Terminal 2 and catch the hotel shuttle. I booked a shuttle for the next morning and ended up missing it but had no problem catching the next one. The shuttle driver even made stops at both terminals which was very convenient. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ sehr gut Hostel :) highly recommend! ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous China