MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not centrally located, but very easy to find! Staff was very friendly, and they even had our room ready early! ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ No fresh Air because Window had to be closed to avoid mosquitos and noise from the Railway transport nearby. Noisy Doors. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The facilities are super clean, tidy, and safe, and staff is very friendly, but overall the atmosphere feels much more of a hotel than a hostel. Location is about 3 km from the core of Frankfurt (or about 4 stops, 10 min in public transport), breakfast is not included. Worth it if you're just looking for a clean and safe place to crash at night, but not if you're travelling solo / looking to meet other people. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany