MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very good ”
- 25 Jul 2015 WAN JU Taiwan
- “ Greet staff needs customer service training. Acted put off by our arrival. It was a very hot day in Frankfurt. We arrived at 4 pm. We were given a room on the hot , noisy side of the facility, even though we had booked months in advance. Staff had left the blinds open all day and the heat from the sun in the room made it unbearable. Had to leave the windows open ( no AC ) because of the heat. The train noise on that side of the facility was loud and constant. breakfast buffet great. Very clean! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Ray USA
- “ It is all great,but it located far from the city center, it's a little pity. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really good place. It is clean, and have good rooms, with private bath. It has all facilities. The staff is polite but are occupied in the bar, so they are not so helpful as in other hostels. ”
- 27 May 2015 Jairo Colombia