MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Loved this Hostel!
Everything was better than I expected! The room was lovelly, very clean and cozy!
Breakfast was very good!
Highly recommended!!! ”
Dear guest, thank you very much for your nice review. We really appreciate that. We are proud and happy, that you enjoyed our breakfast and the rooms. We hope to see you again soon :-) Your MEININGER Team Frankfurt
- 19 Mar 2014 Bruna Brazil
- “ Well, actually I was satisfied in this hotel. But I had really terrible experience..I was bitten bedbugs in this hostel & realized it in the train towards München. I went to pharmacy two times in München to buy some medicine but it didn't work. Side effects got worse and 3 days after I went to hospital in Berlin. My traveling was messed up. And more...Had to call the special company (don't know the name of this in English) for killing bedbugs in Spain my house. Spent lots of lots of money..... ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great hostel, more like a hotel. Very useful to be open 24hrs a day because we had to check in very late but they were all very helpful. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Tim USA
- “ The hostel was fine. Atmosphere is low key. If you want quiet, it works. If you want fun, not so much. Secure like Frankfurt is generally. Theres a locker. Location bit far from center & stations.. Facility nothing special. Breakfast is bit expensive (not included in staying fee). Reception does the basics, sometimes nice, at times minimalistic. Fairly clean. Overall, it deserves 80%. I prefer the Frankfurt Hostel cause as a hostel they r similar in quality but FH is closer to central station & more lively. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Lived in one of the rooms; very clean, soundproof (important if construction is going on outside) and comfortable. The reception and cafe area is welcoming and the staff is quite pleasant. A five minute walk from the Messe station, which is well connected by train. Neighborhood is quiet. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ We had an excellent stay at the Meininger Frankfurt/Main Messe. The staff were freindly and helpful. Due to circumstances we ended up staying at the Meininger for a couple of weeks so it became like a second home. We liked the fact that it had a guest kitchen as we were on a tight budget. We were disappointed to hear that some people spoil things by stealing things from the kitchen which meant that there were a few of the usual items missing. Sometimes a little noisy with the trains,not too bad. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was a great one-night stay -- we wish we could've stayed longer! It was clean, neat, and modern. Vanessa at reception was AWESOME and super helpful! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Marlena USA
- “ This was a luxury hostel. The downside is that its a bit cold in an almost too perfect kind of way. But I met really nice people, and everything is 5 star, so no complaints. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice staff, good quality with cheap price, modern atmosphere! A bit far from centralstation by foot. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Seongmi South Korea
- “ It was great. If there is a MEININGER around where I'm looking for a place to stay, It's always my first choice. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Turkey