MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent service and value for money overall! You even managed to guide us gracefully to our sleeping quarters after someone called the police about our merry chit chatting at the terrace :) ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ one of the best hostels in the Germany, the ambiance very good, very interesting to meet new people common area. Great location, next to a metro station. very attentive staff. I have really come to this hostel when you return in FRA. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
“ Loved this Hostel!
Everything was better than I expected! The room was lovelly, very clean and cozy!
Breakfast was very good!
Highly recommended!!! ”
Dear guest, thank you very much for your nice review. We really appreciate that. We are proud and happy, that you enjoyed our breakfast and the rooms. We hope to see you again soon :-) Your MEININGER Team Frankfurt
- 19 Mar 2014 Bruna Brazil
- “ Well, actually I was satisfied in this hotel. But I had really terrible experience..I was bitten bedbugs in this hostel & realized it in the train towards München. I went to pharmacy two times in München to buy some medicine but it didn't work. Side effects got worse and 3 days after I went to hospital in Berlin. My traveling was messed up. And more...Had to call the special company (don't know the name of this in English) for killing bedbugs in Spain my house. Spent lots of lots of money..... ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great hostel, more like a hotel. Very useful to be open 24hrs a day because we had to check in very late but they were all very helpful. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Tim USA
- “ The hostel was fine. Atmosphere is low key. If you want quiet, it works. If you want fun, not so much. Secure like Frankfurt is generally. Theres a locker. Location bit far from center & stations.. Facility nothing special. Breakfast is bit expensive (not included in staying fee). Reception does the basics, sometimes nice, at times minimalistic. Fairly clean. Overall, it deserves 80%. I prefer the Frankfurt Hostel cause as a hostel they r similar in quality but FH is closer to central station & more lively. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Japan