MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived early hoping to just drop off my baggage but the receptions gave me my room right away. I was suppose to be in a 6 dorm but got a 4 dorm instead which was really great. She was very helpful & showed me all the places to check out. I realized I was a bit far from from everything but if you don't mind walking it's fine. This hotel is in a newer development area so it feels safe but you do hear a noisy train passing through often. Overall great experience & they provide free towel to use! ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very good ”
- 25 Jul 2015 WAN JU Taiwan
- “ Greet staff needs customer service training. Acted put off by our arrival. It was a very hot day in Frankfurt. We arrived at 4 pm. We were given a room on the hot , noisy side of the facility, even though we had booked months in advance. Staff had left the blinds open all day and the heat from the sun in the room made it unbearable. Had to leave the windows open ( no AC ) because of the heat. The train noise on that side of the facility was loud and constant. breakfast buffet great. Very clean! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Ray USA
- “ It is all great,but it located far from the city center, it's a little pity. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous Germany