MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No fresh Air because Window had to be closed to avoid mosquitos and noise from the Railway transport nearby. Noisy Doors. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The facilities are super clean, tidy, and safe, and staff is very friendly, but overall the atmosphere feels much more of a hotel than a hostel. Location is about 3 km from the core of Frankfurt (or about 4 stops, 10 min in public transport), breakfast is not included. Worth it if you're just looking for a clean and safe place to crash at night, but not if you're travelling solo / looking to meet other people. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I arrived early hoping to just drop off my baggage but the receptions gave me my room right away. I was suppose to be in a 6 dorm but got a 4 dorm instead which was really great. She was very helpful & showed me all the places to check out. I realized I was a bit far from from everything but if you don't mind walking it's fine. This hotel is in a newer development area so it feels safe but you do hear a noisy train passing through often. Overall great experience & they provide free towel to use! ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA