MEININGER Hamburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ footprints on the wall, and noisy neighbours ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Victoria Austria
- “ The people there weren't very friendly. One woman suggested an area for dinner and there was nothing there!! We had to walk really far to eat that night and we had no idea where we were going! We were disappointed with this hostel. Also, it is annoying that you have to log back on to the Wifi every 5 minutes. ”
- 29 May 2013 Melissa USA
- “ Very good, it's a chain hotel in Austrial and Germany. If ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ location is perfect. very new facility. good value for money. little more upmarked than most back-packer hostels ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Irene L. Switzerland
- “ We are a sportsgroup and this was our second stay here. This time only real negative was that the people we shared room with was old and stunk up the place by smelling like cigarettes and alcohol and was loud late at night. When asking to relocate to a diiferent room they where fully booked and it was not possible. My recommendation is to be sure to get your own room if you want a pleasant stay. Other than that very priceworthy place. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Richard Sweden