MEININGER Hamburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The locations was good. You can go everywhere by foot or bike while sightseeing. It was only a little problem, despite having a identifications system for beds, some guests don't use it properly. Two different nights, one of us found another guest in our bed. It didn't mind the first night, but the second one it was a little more annoying. Nevertheless, we were traveling and we tried to laugh in front of this anecdote. Staff was really sympathetic and they always tried to do their best! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Andrea Spain
- “ like it very much!!! good place, facility! it's really a good choice of Hamburg :) ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very good Hostel. Good facilities however there's a lack of electrical plug in the rooms. Nice staff. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Patrick Brazil
- “ All the facilities were very much satisfying but the wifi. It's too weak in room 213. amd wish to have some boiled or scrambled egg in breakfast menu. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I really liked the attitude of staff of the hotel, because they admit mistakes they make and try to solve them as fast as possible for everyone to have a good stay. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Olegs Latvia