MEININGER London Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and comfortable. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very comfortable beds. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ the staff are very welcome and always willing to help. it is a very good place to stay if you want spent the weekend in London. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 cristina England
- “ I'had a bad experience with a group of messy guests (roommates). In general: Conveniently located, friendly team, nice atmosphere and close to the city center. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Francisco Chile
- “ I had a great stay in Meininger hostel. Staff was friendly, my room was well equipped including shower gell and soap. Everything was in good shape, they could improve by including towels with the price but overall very nice and good location in a nice neighbourhood! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Esther Netherlands
- “ It's a nice hostel and location just 5 minutes from the main museums beats the price. I stayed in 16 room shared, the beds are very comfortable unfortunately there aint' curtains and I had people from some country who were packing the things till 1 in the morning ignoring other people sleeping and kept the lights turned on. I know it's nothing what the hostel can do, and you can't guarantee nice people coming and staying all the time. The hostel has a fast internet connection, breakfast 5£ ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Lithuania