MEININGER London Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy access to tube from Gloucester road stop (Piccadilly to/from Heathrow) 5 min walk. Hostel staff are great, WIFI works fine and nice amenities incl cafe and breakfast. Room was a bit cramped but bed comfy enough although storage was awkward as some of the lockers did not work correctly. The neighborhood is interesting culturally and fun to explore. Overall I liked it and may return when live brings me back to London. ”
- 23 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is my #1 option ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Jack USA
- “ Our group of 12 people stayed in a 12-bed dorm, which was perfect for our stay of a couple of nights. The dorm was clean, and spacious enough for us all. We will definitely be coming again! ”
- 24 Feb 2017 Anonymous France