MEININGER London Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel to rest, but don't expect to party there. ”
- 13 May 2015 Cedric France
- “ Everything was great, just the wifi connection could have been better. ”
- 07 May 2015 Shanelle Canada
- “ Everything was great. The room was clean and I felt very safe while I was there. Also the room was comfortably warm, which I appreciate since I often freeze at night. Towels were provided which was great. The only issue I had was that the shower, toilet and sink were all together and rather small. So for taller people it might feel too small. Otherwise everything was great :) ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Clara Austria
- “ I have used this hostel several times over the years as it is clean, efficient and at a good price. Location is ideal to explore London or for the last time I used it, for an over night stay before flying out of London on holiday. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 David England
- “ Clean and comfortable. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very comfortable beds. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous England