MEININGER Munich City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had to book one more night, they kept me in the same room without any problem. I didn't mention the kitchen, but have everything you need fit you to cook yourself. Also laundry (washing/drying) for just 5€ ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Felt more like a bad hotel than a hostel. But there is a beerhall right across the street, so that's convenient... ”
- 03 Nov 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ The staff was great especially speaking English when you first arrive in a foreign country. The room was cramped, shower smelled like sewage and water constantly leaked under shower door and sprayed everywhere. The Wifi was intermittent. For two people with suitcases, it was definitely a challenge to fit and have room to walk around. Towels had stains and the sheets/comforter had remnants of long hair on it. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ stayed here for oktoberfest, so obviously the hostel was a bit expensive but the hostel is about a 5 minute walk from oktoberfest and about a 10 minute walk from the train so the location couldn't have been better. staff was friendly. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Kimberly USA
- “ It was nice to get an upgraded room. The 1st floor needs better security. Any one can walk off the street into the hostel and up that flight of stairs. Not good for a solo female traveller's safety. During Oktoberfest, a few hostel dwellers got into a fight on my floor. Yelling, swearing, and slamming doors at midnight. They should have been kicked out of the hostel. ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Joanne