MEININGER Munich City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was located really close to transportation and right across from a decent beer garden that was really good value for money! The room was very clean when we arrived. The only thing is that we had an 8 person dorm that was split into two rooms, and the room we stayed in got really warm! Really nice staff and good Wifi. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 MONIKA Czech Republic
- “ Excellent facilities and staff!! Everything was really clean and working. Good WiFi, kitchen with stoves, microwave, fridge, no freezer. More of a hotel atmosphere but our roommates were amazing and we had a blast. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. It felt like a nice hotel- the rooms were clean, and everything was very modern. Our 8 person dorm was split into 2 rooms, with 2 bathrooms. It was very nice, and we were extremely comfortable. Plus, there's a bar on the first floor which is a great place to meet new people. However, the location wasn't great. It was about a 30 minute walk to the city center, but it's easy to catch the tram. ”
- 22 May 2015 Alyson USA