MEININGER Munich City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really friendly staff, really happy to help. Definitely coming here next year ”
- 18 Sep 2014 George
- “ It was not difficult to find the hostel but it was not close to the main station as I expected. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good: every bunk has a reading light and outlet; lockers available (but a bit small); communal kitchen; kind & competent staff; bathroom in your own suite; strong wifi; elevator available. --- Warnings: bring your own padlock; breakfast isn't free. --- I enjoyed my stay at Meininger Munich very much. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and everything was clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA