MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Once again we were impressed with the calibre of the Meininger hostels. Very clean, friendly staff and very secure. This particular hostel was a fair distance to the centre of Salzburg, but still within walking distance for those keen enough. It is easily accessible by bus. The Internet was excellent, as was the atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Clare Australia
- “ The Meininger was very clean & safe, located in a nice location for shopping & a good distance from the Old Town. This is much more like a hotel than a hostel, however. The rooms are renovated hotel rooms with new furniture & appliances in the bathrooms & are very clean, but all bathrooms are within the rooms & require a key card to be lit, which turns on a light in the main room & is obnoxious for multiple guests. It was clean and safe, but I would recommend elsewhere for a hostel experience. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Big and clean.with nice facilities. the room is also large and comfortable. nice environment. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Yi China
- “ One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Congrats! ”
- 07 Oct 2015 claudia Brazil
- “ Air conditioning is a plus, given hot weather; is very quiet; would stay there again. Front desk staff spoke English well. Car parking available; however it, along with 3 Bed room for just my wife &I (to get a bath/shower in our room, w/o a random person) made the total cost more costly than we would have liked. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Mike USA
- “ Mostly good ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Thomas England