MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nicely located hostel, friendly staff, beautiful rooms :) ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Anonymous India
- “ This was actually a hotel with rooms booked as either regular rooms or hostel rooms so you won't get that hostel feel. Also this means you will find families with children everywhere too. You need the hotel key to turn on the lights and the air so we had to check with our roommates for whose key to use. Since it's a hotel we had an onsuite bathroom which was convenient and clean, but the room smelled like dog. Breakfast was good. Not near city center or train station but can easily take the bus. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Once again we were impressed with the calibre of the Meininger hostels. Very clean, friendly staff and very secure. This particular hostel was a fair distance to the centre of Salzburg, but still within walking distance for those keen enough. It is easily accessible by bus. The Internet was excellent, as was the atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Clare Australia
- “ The Meininger was very clean & safe, located in a nice location for shopping & a good distance from the Old Town. This is much more like a hotel than a hostel, however. The rooms are renovated hotel rooms with new furniture & appliances in the bathrooms & are very clean, but all bathrooms are within the rooms & require a key card to be lit, which turns on a light in the main room & is obnoxious for multiple guests. It was clean and safe, but I would recommend elsewhere for a hostel experience. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Big and clean.with nice facilities. the room is also large and comfortable. nice environment. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Yi China