MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to Stay on...Particularly...Stephn is a very good Receptionist...I would like to Thank Stephn for his excellent Service. Thanks again Dude...I wish, if i come Salzburg...I will come to your Hostel... ”
- 16 May 2014 Pavan Kumar India
- “ This was my first hostel experience and it was really great. I was a bit nervous walking through the hallway to get to my room because it was dark and the carpets were pretty dirty, but once I got into my room it was a whole different atmosphere. The room was really clean and comfortable. The shower and toilet are separate, which was great, and my roommates were great. I used the locker without a lock and all of my belongings stayed safe. Really could not have asked for a better hostel experienc ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Half hostel/ half hotel. A bit of a walk to our room as the hallway seemed to never end and we were placed all the way at the back as if to hide us from the higher paying customers staying in the hotel. Room was nice and comfortable. Bit of a walk to old town, but doable. Hallways definitely need new a paint color, dark red is not welcoming in the slightest sense. Not a bad stay. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA