MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a 10 minute drive from the village of Salzburg. I would have appreciated more information online about public transportation in order to get to the hostel. Once you figured out the transportation it was a breeze. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the upper bed in the room is not included a plug, but others are goods. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ really good ”
- 01 Dec 2013 wei China
- “ Meininger Salzburg was just a step away from the city center (walkable or accessible by bus) but other than that, it was pretty clean, had wifi and the staff was friendly. Stayed for one night only but definitely would stay here again if I come back. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Guatemala
- “ It was a very nice place to stay for good price! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Adam Hungary
- “ Parking in underground garage under hostel. Beautiful view of the mountains from here. Nice hostel. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA