MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is not even on the tourist map. Info staff drew lines on a map to explain the location. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Sungkwon South Korea
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! It was so clean and modern, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was 15 minutes away from the train station going with bus, so the area was nice and quiet. I stayed in a mixed dorm with 5 others for two nights and there was no trouble at all. I can really recommend staying here for your holiday. :-) ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Ida
- “ Excellent place to Stay on...Particularly...Stephn is a very good Receptionist...I would like to Thank Stephn for his excellent Service. Thanks again Dude...I wish, if i come Salzburg...I will come to your Hostel... ”
- 16 May 2014 Pavan Kumar India
- “ This was my first hostel experience and it was really great. I was a bit nervous walking through the hallway to get to my room because it was dark and the carpets were pretty dirty, but once I got into my room it was a whole different atmosphere. The room was really clean and comfortable. The shower and toilet are separate, which was great, and my roommates were great. I used the locker without a lock and all of my belongings stayed safe. Really could not have asked for a better hostel experienc ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA