MEININGER Salzburg City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really good ”
- 01 Dec 2013 wei China
- “ Meininger Salzburg was just a step away from the city center (walkable or accessible by bus) but other than that, it was pretty clean, had wifi and the staff was friendly. Stayed for one night only but definitely would stay here again if I come back. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Guatemala
- “ It was a very nice place to stay for good price! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Adam Hungary
- “ Parking in underground garage under hostel. Beautiful view of the mountains from here. Nice hostel. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very welcoming and helpful My thought the breakfast buffet was expensive for the range of food available. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 John England
- “ I thought it was a very clean and really nice hostel. It really felt like a hotel more than a hostel to me. I would like to stay in this hostel again. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Amanda USA