MEININGER Vienna Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Has a lot to offer, but not much going on. Rooms are clean and great and cheap but no atmosphere. Easy to get to and from place with the metro a block away. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Scott USA
- “ It's really large but the staff are super helpful and everything is great! It's a bit out of the city centre but if you don't mind being on the subway for a bit it's great. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I just stayed for a night but the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean. Especially the bath rooms. A plus is that toilet and shower are separated. The location is also very good. just 15 minutes by underground from the city center. The price is also almost unbeatable if booking at least 2 weeks in advance. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ The worst hostel I've ever been to. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea