MEININGER Vienna Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very hot in Vienna and I do not like the fact that we have to leave the windows grand open and people have access to it from the side stairs (only 1 window for 2 rooms and 6 person). No AC the rest was very pleasant (room, staff, activities, facilities) ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location, very close to the U-Bahn station. The toilet looks clean but smell very bad! ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very good hostel. Exellent quality, friendly staff! Very comfortable location in city centre, not hard to find. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ I had to arrive to hostel during night late time, when I arrived reception was working like in hotel. I stayed in female dorm room, big clean, two bathrooms, maybe just one thing should be changed, there were no towels. So, it's nice place to stay especially very closed to metro station and center. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Sofya Russia
- “ This is a very nice and modern hostel. It is close to one of the main train stations and very close to the metro as well that goes straight to the centrum. The rooms are spacious and clean. The mattresses are also very comfortable and thick. The staff was friendly and helped us a lot. Reccomended! The wi fi is perfect there. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Lovisa Ros Iceland
- “ 3 min far from metro stop by walk.staff were helpful. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 samime Turkey