MEININGER Vienna Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the staff was wonderful and very helpful. this is by far the best hostel I have stayed in: great for those on a budget, and you don't have to sacrifice on cleanliness or safety. Strongly recommend this place! I am already planning on using Meininger hostels again next time I travel. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it's very good,i like this hostel!it's very convienent to be find. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Nice hotel. The only thing I wish they had was either eggs, bacon or pancakes in the breakfast. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Milica Ecuador
- “ Has a lot to offer, but not much going on. Rooms are clean and great and cheap but no atmosphere. Easy to get to and from place with the metro a block away. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Scott USA
- “ It's really large but the staff are super helpful and everything is great! It's a bit out of the city centre but if you don't mind being on the subway for a bit it's great. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I just stayed for a night but the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean. Especially the bath rooms. A plus is that toilet and shower are separated. The location is also very good. just 15 minutes by underground from the city center. The price is also almost unbeatable if booking at least 2 weeks in advance. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Austria