MEININGER Vienna Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, well priced and very close to transit, street food, and a supermarket. wifi strong in off peak times. Kitchen only has a microwave and fridge. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Jeffrey Canada
- “ We had a pleasant stay in Meininger. Nice staff, good location (walking distance from the Central Station, very close to the metro). Good value for the price. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ It was very hot in Vienna and I do not like the fact that we have to leave the windows grand open and people have access to it from the side stairs (only 1 window for 2 rooms and 6 person). No AC the rest was very pleasant (room, staff, activities, facilities) ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location, very close to the U-Bahn station. The toilet looks clean but smell very bad! ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very good hostel. Exellent quality, friendly staff! Very comfortable location in city centre, not hard to find. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous Lithuania