MEININGER Vienna Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ clean.large space.with breskfast.near metro.bed confortble ”
- 06 Aug 2016 TING China
- “ Lovely hostel with some very helpful staff. We had one issue with the lock on our bedroom door, but the staff on duty helped to sort it out straight away. Very spacious rooms and a lovely wee bar. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Fintan Ireland
- “ A bit far from the center and the main train stations. Clean facilities and a small enough room to keep it comfortable. Kitchen was being refurbished so they had a temporary kitchen but it was fine. Not the cleanest neighborhood but fine if you don't mind taking the metro to everywhere. Staff was nice and there was always someone at the desk. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
“ Honestly this has been one of the best hostels I've stayed at. My friend had a rough time getting to Vienna and it was so nice to get to the hostel and have the staff be so welcoming and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again. Plus, it's pretty close to everything. ”
Hi there! Thank you so much for your nice review! We are glad that you had a good stay with us and hope to welcome you again! Many greetings, the Meininger team
- 24 Mar 2016 Daisy USA
- “ Clean, well priced and very close to transit, street food, and a supermarket. wifi strong in off peak times. Kitchen only has a microwave and fridge. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Jeffrey Canada