MIGU International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good: Location just 15 mins to Jiuzhigou entrance Bad: 1.The door out of order, so everybody can open the room 2.Only 2 of 4 shower rooms can use. Not clean 3.Only 1 of 3 toilet can use. Not clean at all ....very dirty 4.Very small room for dormitory, it should be for 4 persons not for 6 persons ”
- 24 Oct 2012 Anonymous Thai
- “ The room was not clean at all (carpets very dirty). ”
- 16 Sep 2012 Hustache
- “ No hot water in a weather of snow!!! - Before we came we asked about hot water and they promiss it will be!! No english speeking ”
- 16 Apr 2012 Irit
- “ During our stay, the rooms were freezing and the bathroom sinks only had ice cold water. The showers did not always have hot water in the morning. There was no hot water for us to drink either. A cup of tea cost 12RMB. The facilities were falling apart and the room felt like a jail cell with no windows. We had a miserable experience. ”
- 03 Apr 2012 Christopher