Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff. City center location is excellent. Erick, USA ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ MIR Hostel was clean enough and provide a comfortable accommondation for backpackers. ALso, staff are helpful and friendly. Location and cost is excellent. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 REBİİ CAN Turkey
- “ that is the best hostel I've ever been around the world. excellente location, spectacular breakfast, laundry service for free. Very clean and staff very helpful. Dorms are huge so you don't feel crowded at all... they provide towell and sheet...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ This hostel was pretty good. The staff are all nice--good facilities--I got to do my laundry for free here which is great for long-term travelers. The hostel is mostly Russians that keep to themselves so it's not a great atmosphere if you're looking to meet other travelers (and you're not Russia or friends with the people who work here). Wifi doesn't work in most of the rooms unless you're on the reception floor. 5 flights of stairs and no elevator. Great free breakfast. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is on 5th floor without elevator, stress for suitcase carrier The entrance is a wooden door next to 16th bank, remember to let people know the door plate when you ask for direction, the avenue is super long~~ Cool host. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Macau