Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I received very good information from staff and it's just one block from the main point of interest. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Staff speaks english and is very friendly. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Perfect place in the center of Saint Petersburg (easy location, about a 3 minute walk from Admirateyskaya on the purple line; 7 minute walk from Gostiny Dvor (green)/Nevsky Prospect (blue). Really chill atmosphere: clean, friendly. It was fairly quiet when i stayed here (but also in mid march when tourist season is not at its peak). I would absolutely recommend this hostel. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Alexandra USA
- “ I recommend this hostel, they really try to make you feel at home. The location directly on Nevskij Prospect is a bonus, and since the dorms are situated on the top floor, the hostel is not noisy at night. The one and only negative point during my stay was that the guest Computer didn't work and it's quite a feat to find an internet café in Petersburg. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Ursula Germany