Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was in the perfect location, right next to the winter palace. The Hostel itself had a fun atmosphere and the staff was extremely helpful. It could use a vacuum; it was not that clean, but the linens were fresh. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Bad: some of the bathrooms were in disrepair. Good: the staff is extremely welcoming and helpful, the rooms are really spacious, the location is EXCELLENT, free cereal for breakfast, it's a very welcoming place. I would definitely recommend MIR to anyone going to St. Petersburg. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel I stayed in all of Russia. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I received very good information from staff and it's just one block from the main point of interest. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Staff speaks english and is very friendly. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia