ML International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great place to stay! ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Daan Belgium
- “ Absolutely nothing to complain about. Really recommend this place! Kosuke-san is making this hostel feel like your second home. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel is located one Kintetsu station away from Nara, BUT that doesnt really matter since you can walk/take the bus or train from the hostel into Nara. The value for Money is excellent and the access to the roof is fantastic. Chilling on the balcony with a cold beer, looking out over the rooftoops is something I havent experinced in Japan up till now. The staff is nice, speaks good English with an awsome accent and very helpful. Nothing but praise. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Olof Sweden
- “ Very Very Very Goooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!! host 'koske' was very kind,nice.good. near by subway station. I love NARA, ML HOSTEL ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Jaewon
- “ This was my favorite hostel that I stayed at in Japan. It was clean and felt like I was back home. It is pretty much a large apartment. I could come and go anytime I pleased with a key to the door, I could cook my own food in the kitchen and store in the refrigerator, and I could take a hot shower any time I wanted. I also enjoyed the one on one customer service experience you get from Kosuke. He even drove me to the train station so I didn't miss my train. A+! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Jakob USA