ML International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were really nice and friendly, they shared their experiences in Nara and we visited really unsual spots. The hostel is quite small but worth the money. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Montserrat Spain
- “ Located in a weird building obviously not meant for living. It seemed dirty, and with a location right next to the train station you could hear the train every 10 minutes. I would never recommend it to anyone. Only plus was that the staff was friendly. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Liv Tybjærg Denmark
- “ comparing another hotel sharing toilets and shower room in Osaka, ML international hostel was very satisfying!! :) all the furniture looked new and neat from IKEA. but the drainage from the shower was ... quite ....dirty. But it's no problem taking shower in the tube. they have a kitchen and you can have small breakfast. most of all I really love the location of this hostel, directly in front of shin omiya sta. additionally very helpful and friendly staffs. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Eunyoung South Korea