ML International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner, Kosuke, was an excellent host who was very accommodating and friendly even though we only stayed at ML International for a mere two nights. The place is also VERY clean and tidy, with sufficient facilities for shower and cooking. Kosuke even provided us with free bread and beverages for breakfast that other hostels didn't provide. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. Will definitely be back to stay there again if I ever visit Nara again :) ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Very friendly staff with good tips for our trips; familiar atmosphere in the hostel and comfortable beds ”
- 07 Apr 2014 David Germany
- “ Really great place to stay! ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Daan Belgium
- “ Absolutely nothing to complain about. Really recommend this place! Kosuke-san is making this hostel feel like your second home. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The hostel is located one Kintetsu station away from Nara, BUT that doesnt really matter since you can walk/take the bus or train from the hostel into Nara. The value for Money is excellent and the access to the roof is fantastic. Chilling on the balcony with a cold beer, looking out over the rooftoops is something I havent experinced in Japan up till now. The staff is nice, speaks good English with an awsome accent and very helpful. Nothing but praise. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Olof Sweden
- “ Very Very Very Goooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!! host 'koske' was very kind,nice.good. near by subway station. I love NARA, ML HOSTEL ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Jaewon