ML International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located in a weird building obviously not meant for living. It seemed dirty, and with a location right next to the train station you could hear the train every 10 minutes. I would never recommend it to anyone. Only plus was that the staff was friendly. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Liv Tybjærg Denmark
- “ comparing another hotel sharing toilets and shower room in Osaka, ML international hostel was very satisfying!! :) all the furniture looked new and neat from IKEA. but the drainage from the shower was ... quite ....dirty. But it's no problem taking shower in the tube. they have a kitchen and you can have small breakfast. most of all I really love the location of this hostel, directly in front of shin omiya sta. additionally very helpful and friendly staffs. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Eunyoung South Korea
- “ This hostel was actually a lot more spacious than I had expected! The hostel is smaller compared to others because there's just one room, but the room itself has plenty of room for eight people and their suitcases. Very close to Shinomiya station, which provides easy access to the heart of Nara. The hostel was clean, cheap and even offered free breakfast. Great value! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands