Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is just outside the city centre, in a calm area. The rooms are pretty basic, but you'll get everything you need for a good price. The owner is really nice! I didn't have more power on my phone while arriving in Sarajevo, but he had tried to call me several times to ask if we wanted to get picked up. When leaving, he drove us to Mostar for a good price, and then spent maybe half an hour to find the hostel we were going to. I would really recommend this hostel if you are on a budget! ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very good location close to the old part of town exactly where everything is going on. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Sarah Denmark
- “ Fin værdi for pengene. Man var dog lidt i tvivl om hvem der arbejdede for hostel og hvem som ikke gjorde. Vores seng var ret så hård, den kunne godt opgraderes. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark