Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love this place. Favourite hostel of the trip ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel near the center of Kilkenny. Good staff, the facilities could be better.. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany
- “ Nice hostel with big kitchen, close to the city centre and really cheap! Would recommend it. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Lovely place to stay, staff very helpful, great kitchen ,perfect area close to all sights ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Correct hostel. The staff was very kind. Baths a little small, but worth the price ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Booked for a stag with a moving target of attendees. MacGabhainns were really great about reorganising the last minute changes to the number of beds we needed and also the fact that the doors have codes instead of keys was great as no body could suddenly disappear with a key and leave others locked out. The location is perfect, 3 minutes walk from the city centre and parking is easy to find close by. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Brian Ireland