Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay at Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel was pretty good. The staff is very kind and helpful in every way and the hostel is very close to the city centre (really around the corner). The only parking nearby is some 100 mt. from the hostel, 2€ per day: we found it by chance driving the streets around the hostel. If you're visiting Kilkenny this is the hostel where to stay! Very suggested. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Paolo Italy
- “ An absolutely lovely place, felt right at home. Our favourite hostel on our trip! Great staff, great facilities, nice location! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Monica Australia
- “ Love this place. Favourite hostel of the trip ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel near the center of Kilkenny. Good staff, the facilities could be better.. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany
- “ Nice hostel with big kitchen, close to the city centre and really cheap! Would recommend it. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany