Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fergus was very nice and informative. The hostel is located near the city centre and is definitely worth the money. The WiFi was really good! ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Perfect hostel and staff indeed. Thanks! ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Awesome small hostel. Social friendly atmosphere, great kitchen, TV/lounge room. Rooms are small but clean and beds are comfortable. Great value. 5 mins walk from town. Ideal for solo travellers or pairs/couples, not a party hostel but great homey atmosphere ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We accidentally booked the wrong night, but when we arrived the staff were incredibly accommodating and just fit us in. We got lucky, however, because we got the beds with mattress toppers, and the other ones didn't look half as soft. One of the best sleeps we had during our 10-day trip though. it was great :D ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Melanie Canada
- “ Excellent hostel, very friendly staff and I would stay again! ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Deirdre Ireland