Madras Hotel Eminence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very good. The staff was friendly and had recommendations on where to go and how to get there the cheapest way :). There was free breakfast of breads, butter, jam, cereals, banana, coffee, milk and chocolate milk. Eggs could be better, but it was a Very decent breakfast, and helped us save on more money. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, bathrooms good. My kids liked the pets, 2 dogs and a fat cat! :) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Very small but modern and comfortable hotel. Great staff with adorable dogs as pets. Good bus connections but about 15-20 minutes walk away from the metro. ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good hostel for a short transit trip in Singapore. Good localisation and friendly personel. ”
- 02 Jul 2012 D'aubreby
- “ Nice, clean and secure hotel in good location. 10-15min walk to next MRT station (Lavender). Breakfast and Wifi included, which made it my choice. Room was more on the smallish site, but adequate and spotless. Had expected it to be a bit more upmarket for the money, but then Singapore is an expensive place to stay. Recommended. ”
- 01 Aug 2011 Robert