Madras Hotel Eminence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were friendly with their 2 beautiful dogs. Rooms were clean and simple. Comfortable beds. Shower water was cold though even with the heater on. Maybe it was just our luck. But overall a good place for a short stop over. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Karina Singapore
- “ The hostel was very good. The staff was friendly and had recommendations on where to go and how to get there the cheapest way :). There was free breakfast of breads, butter, jam, cereals, banana, coffee, milk and chocolate milk. Eggs could be better, but it was a Very decent breakfast, and helped us save on more money. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, bathrooms good. My kids liked the pets, 2 dogs and a fat cat! :) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Very small but modern and comfortable hotel. Great staff with adorable dogs as pets. Good bus connections but about 15-20 minutes walk away from the metro. ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Anonymous Australia