Madras Hotel Eminence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very good. The staff was friendly and had recommendations on where to go and how to get there the cheapest way :). There was free breakfast of breads, butter, jam, cereals, banana, coffee, milk and chocolate milk. Eggs could be better, but it was a Very decent breakfast, and helped us save on more money. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, bathrooms good. My kids liked the pets, 2 dogs and a fat cat! :) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Very small but modern and comfortable hotel. Great staff with adorable dogs as pets. Good bus connections but about 15-20 minutes walk away from the metro. ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good hostel for a short transit trip in Singapore. Good localisation and friendly personel. ”
- 02 Jul 2012 D'aubreby