Madrid Motion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No Kitchen!!! No possibility to prepare your own food. Fridge is only accessible with help of staff. Breakfast is good. Location is great! We stayed in a 5 persons mixed dorm and the room was tiny. We did not spend any time in the rooms at all which made it hard to relax sometimes. Price is good but more value for money is to be expected at other locations. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Valeska Germany
- “ The only problem is the wather that takes some time to get hot. But, this is a very petit problem and in general was great, I HAVE TO COME BACK TO SPAIN! ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Lucas Brazil
- “ Was in a 4 person all female room with its own well equipped bathroom. Everyone was really nice and the wifi worked well. Was able to get it in my room even though they said it was only in the lobby. There were several fun activities provided by the hostel too. Was in a convenient location and was able to walk to everything. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Rebecca USA
- “ Nice place in a good location. Overall, facilities were a little worn and the rooms were small. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anthony USA
- “ I am already booking my second stay here. The one reason I graded down was because we had some problems opening our room- one key worked prefectly and the second didnt. One member of staff gave my friend a bit of attitude when they needed to be let into the room and implied it was our fault that the key didnt work. Another guy, while more friendly, gave the reason 'Spanish locks are different'...one key works fine and the other doesnt and it's just a Spanish lock thing?! Haha! Otherwise perfect! ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Ireland