Madrid Motion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a very disappointing experience with this hostel. If you are traveling light and simply looking for a "place to crash", it may be ok. The beds are comfortable and my room was clean. However, the staff was inactive and this hostel is like a hotel - corridors with rooms and lack of common parts. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Katarzyna Poland
- “ The location is very good for the transpiration and shopping. But the staffs are cold without any friendness and smile. The room is small but it is good to have a private bathroom. The breakfast got no surprise but it provided apples and pears. And there is a big big problem that it is noisy because there is a restaurant just down the hostel. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ For the money, absolutely worth it. Place is pretty clean, with decent bunk beds and mattresses and a clean bathroom. Most of the staff is nice and accommodating. They even let us keep our luggage locked in a lobby luggage room the day we checked out so we could take advantage of our last day in Madrid. The lockers in the rooms require padlocks, but they sell them there for 2 euros. The best thing again was the location, really really great spot in the heart of the city! ”
- 15 May 2015 Parsa USA