Madrid Motion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a very disappointing experience with this hostel. If you are traveling light and simply looking for a "place to crash", it may be ok. The beds are comfortable and my room was clean. However, the staff was inactive and this hostel is like a hotel - corridors with rooms and lack of common parts. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Katarzyna Poland
- “ The location is very good for the transpiration and shopping. But the staffs are cold without any friendness and smile. The room is small but it is good to have a private bathroom. The breakfast got no surprise but it provided apples and pears. And there is a big big problem that it is noisy because there is a restaurant just down the hostel. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ For the money, absolutely worth it. Place is pretty clean, with decent bunk beds and mattresses and a clean bathroom. Most of the staff is nice and accommodating. They even let us keep our luggage locked in a lobby luggage room the day we checked out so we could take advantage of our last day in Madrid. The lockers in the rooms require padlocks, but they sell them there for 2 euros. The best thing again was the location, really really great spot in the heart of the city! ”
- 15 May 2015 Parsa USA
- “ IT IS A REGULAR HOSTEL, NOTHING TO BRAGG ABOUT, BUT IT IS WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR THE HOSTEL, A KITCHEN IS MISSING.. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very central hostel, location is excellent but no charme at all. They say breakfast is included (standard hostel breakfast) but only from 08.00am to 09.30am which is a ridiculous timetable for Spain as you're supposed to hang out till very late at night. Four beds room is a little small but the bathroom is directly accessible from the room, even if quite old. Good quality for price, but there are better hostels in town. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great hostel. Receptionist are energetic and helpful. They know the city and will tell you its secrets. Location is complete centralized; it is great. They have nights out to get tourist out at night and get to know the social aspect of Madrid. Stayed in a dorm for three. Very clean. Take a lock to use the lockers in the rooms and the locks are not provided. Very important!! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA