Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel cancelled the reservation without calling me or writing an e-mail. I arrived to the propertie and no one showed up; WTF!!! ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Worst experience in a hostel ever! ”
- 17 Oct 2012 Ricardo
- “ Beautiful Just Renovated Very Clean Lots of stairs but worth the climb especially if you are there for a few days Terrace at top of building for smoking Located beside the Police Station and close to downtown ”
- 15 Sep 2012 Bradley
- “ If you're looking for a central location, this is the best. Five minutes to the main station, the Red Bus tour of the city is just around the corner and trams pass by the door. it's a bit noisy, but what do you want? You're bang in the centre of the city. Food is everywhere, with McDonalds around the corner, a supermarket just a bit further on and an Italian across the road. Fridge in the room tops it off. Bathroom is new with loads of hot water, floor is a bit bumpy, but it's an old house. All in all, ”
- 08 Oct 2011 Anonymous