Magic Bus Kiev
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's officially the worst hostel I've ever stayed. And I've been to Beijing and Panama city and it's far from that. First, it has single toilet with a sink - wanna brush your teeth or shave? Wait until 5 persons will use it. Shower is disastrous - it fills up to the top and spills over it. Overall mess in the hostel is legendary - I haven't seen such a mess even on TV. And staff looked like it was high all the time - inadequate and rather rude sometimes. It was a nightmare. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Central located hostel in a appartementbuilding. You can imagine yourself living in Kiev. The centre, station and metro are closeby so you can easily visit the city ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ do not use wi-fi at this hostel.. my password was used and yahoo sent me a notification of warning. an attempt was made to access my yahoo account. i had to change password.. also my ATM card was lost/ stolen at hostel. Luckily, i cancelled ATM card and no damage was done. Hostel was good. staff are fine but sometimes it is awkward because the staff live in this hostel and it is a bit hard to cook food.and not get in the way of the staff cooking their own food. i was not offered a door key . ”
- 28 Apr 2013 mark USA
- “ Magic atmosphere! I felt it in Magic Bus Odessa and was surprised to feel the same in Kiiv. Place where people meet and find friends ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belarus