Main Station Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is good, realy this is a big hotel. But in my bad was bedbugs, people in room drinked and smoked( ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Better than some hotels. WiFi will get slow at night before people go to bed. Some people seemed more interested in their computers than in talking - but sometimes that's nice for some time alone. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in Berlin only because our flight was there, but this was a great place to stay. Everything was clean and the staff was great. Breakfast is 7 euro, but you can get a good full meal. It's a bit out of the way of the city but it makes for a quiet night. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Michael USA
- “ This hostel is perfect for young people who want to discover Berlin without spending too much money. It is really well deserved by transports (always between 10 and 30 minutes maximum to go somewhere) even at night. Rooms are clean, comfortable and nice, as the kitchen and the other common parts ! And the staff is really cool too. When we will return to Berlin we are sure to come back there ! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Louise France