Maitian International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were rude, dorms didn't have lockers, only one shower and two toilets for the dorms, rooms were dirty and the duvet cover would only cover you if you're 5ft. This place is relying on a lonely planet recommendation. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful! ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ They upgraded one of us from an 8-bed dorm to a 6-bed dorm but didn't tell us that we would be charged differently for it. They advertise YHA discounts, which would have made up the 20RMB price difference but refused to apply the discount because we'd booked online, even though we are members. They then cancelled our second booking, leaving us homeless at the last minute. And then the only directions the manager would give us was 'Catch a taxi' which would have cost 300RMB more than the bus. ”
- 14 Aug 2012 Katherine