Makako Chill Out Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostal, great staff, everything was perfect! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Dessi Italy
- “ The place is simple but the atmosphere is amazing !!! All who work there are very friendly and make you feel at home ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Renan Brazil
- “ I don't think i've ever had to leave a bad review but I really didn't enjoy this place. The staff are unhelpful and only some of them seem to know the answer to any queries you might have. They are mostly more interested in sitting on the computer which i think is meant for guests to use for internet. The bathrooms aren't that clean and one has no toilet seat. Often they are without toilet roll so aren't that well maintained. It does have a good location but there are nicer places to choose ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Alison England
- “ So cheap and great location. Perfect crash pad. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Lena USA
- “ Stayed in a non-A/C room, which was fine for Feb..didn't need it at all at night. Hostel atmosphere was fine, common area has lots of places to relax. The overall vibe not too friendly though0 (but that's all timing...things change depending on the array of guests). Facilities very run down, my bed had an exposed spring, bathrooms were kinda icky. I moved to a hostel in Getsemani area after two nights and was much happier. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA