Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Print the address, because the taxi drivers don't know this place. The location is good - you can even walk to the biggest shopping centres if you want. We actually got a whole apartment - not just a room. It was clean and the wifi was working fine. Makati district is a good place to stay in Manila. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ I like the tourist-friendly cost of staying here.. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Elvira Philippines
- “ The location is in residential area and there is a lively local market just around the corner. There is a modern supermarket and many fast foods restaurants 5 minutes away on foot. It is about 20 minutes to Landmark/Greenbelt by Jeepny (8 pesos/ride!!!) and taxi about 150 pesos when traffic is busy (US$1.00=43 pesos). If you want to stay in Manila for extended time, this place maybe a good idea. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Rieko USA