Makiki Heights Drive
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is NOTHING like it shows online!!!! There is garbage EVERYWHERE and FILTHY!!! Me and my friend we SOOOO scared that we stayed for three minutes and left!!! So we pretty much paid money for these peoples drug habits! There was a tweaker burning a tire in the front yard and standing over it like a gremlin! There was cigarette ashes and what looked to be cocaine marks on the glass nightstand table on our room! It appeared to us, The drug addicts were all living there! I took pictures!!!! ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Melissa USA
- “ We never actually got to stay here as some days after we booked the room, we got a mail from the owner that they had overbooked and had to cancel the reservation - even though we got a confirmation some days earlier. Since this was over New Year and it was only few weeks before, it ment that all other similar priced places were gone when we got the cancellation. Thus, their slowness to respond ended up costing us twice the rate of what their rooms were. Also, their refund didn't include fees. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Kevin Denmark
- “ The room I paid a deposit on was not available. The alternative room was unacceptable due to health reasons. Marie from the hostel apologised for the confusion and was happy to cancel my booking. I have explained this all to hostels.com and was informed that I would receive a credit as they are unable to return my deposit to my Visa. I find this unacceptable and will take necessary actions to fix a regrettable situation that was not my fault. Regards, Jerry Reese ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Jerry Australia