Makuto Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is overall a great hostel. Great location, great staff and very cozy. Biggest plus is that it's very easy to meet other people, very open atmosphere and very friendly. The only big drawback is the room we stayed in. While lying in bed, my face was basically half a meter underneath a toilet, with only a thin floor between, meaning I woke up every morning to the sound of someone more or less pissing me in the face. Any other room and you should be fine, I still recommend the hostel. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is definitely a backpackers' hostel, meaning that it offers everything you need if you are backpacking, but not much more. The hostel is in a beautiful neighborhood and a worthwhile trek uphill. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful, and I was very pleased to interact with them. It is an interesting old complex. The dorms are crammed and loud and there are small bathroom and kitchen facilities. It's not very clean or luxurious, but it's a practical place. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Hailey USA
- “ A perfect chill place in the Albaicin with awesome staff and hammocks ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Malene Denmark