Makuto Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A perfect chill place in the Albaicin with awesome staff and hammocks ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Malene Denmark
- “ My cousin and I loved our visit to your hostel during our two-week backpacking trip across Spain! Thank you for being so friendly and accommodating, we were 100% satisfied with our stay. We're still talking about the walking tour with Joaquin and the caves - that was a great experience! We hope to visit Granada again in the future and will definitely stay with you. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Maybe I feel a bit foolish that I did not know this but do not visit this hostel in the summer if you cannot handle heat well, there is no air conditioning in any part of the hostel due to neighborhood noise restrictions and the heat made my traveling companion very sick. The room I was in had only one small, half broken fan to cool the entire room and it was miserable if you had a top bunk as the air never reached you. The mattresses were the most uncomfortable of all my hostel experience. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel ever! We met new friends there and the staff is super friendly. Their walking tour is probably the best in the city. The hostel itself is mainly consisted of a big interior courtyard, with tables, a bar, a patio, and whatnot. The dorm we slept in was nice, the bathroom clean and the kitchen too. Because of how the hostel is made, everybody is always chilling in the courtyard, so it is perfect to make friends, relax, play a game of chess... Great place. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Valérie Canada
- “ By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've had my fair share of excellent hostel experiences. Absolutely excellent staff, also met a ton of incredibly friendly fellow backpackers. Great location, even better community. So sad I had to leave! ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had such a great time at Makuto! I can't imagine that there are many better Hostels out there. It was clean and comfortable with a very social atmosphere. I will absolutely stay there again the next time I am in Granada. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous USA