Makuto Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a hippie hostel--with a tree house and hammocks--but it was great. There is a lot of communal space, the staff is friendly, and you can walk everywhere in the city. The bathrooms are communal, but clean. Rooms are simple, but they have lockers which was awesome! ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Such a great hostel. Located in Albayzin, it's a wonderful place to meet chill people and explore Granada. I WILL RETURN. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Zachary USA
- “ Very nice and welcoming staff. I really enjoyed the guided tour which allowed me to have greats views over Granada, and to see more than a simple tourist. Moreover, they told me which are the best monuments/places to visit. I've only stayed there for one night, so I didn't had the time to take advantage of all facilities, but I've seen them, and you really have all you need, even though, as often you can't get wifi in every room. The only bad point is that it's not that easy to find the hostel. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff are really helpful, giving directions around Malaga, getting bedding that was missing, providing breakfast in the morning and are all pretty happy to attend to anything you need. The rooms are a good size with comfy beds, well for a hostel. What it lacks in personality, as it is a big city style hostel, it makes up in price and customer service. The breakfast is pretty good for being free. Orange juice, tea coffee, toast and cereal but when you've paid 13 euros a night its good value. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 alex Canada
- “ best hostel ever ”
- 10 Sep 2013 karen USA