Malone's Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - Noisy / Hard to get a sound sleep - Beds were not at all comfortable - Breakfast was a big let down. - wouldn't recommend ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Hostel is a good place for people needing to crash for a night or two. The rooms gets pretty loud from the bar downstairs, I got woken up several times in one night. Breakfast is good, showers are great. The only down side was that there wasnt much of a communal area so the hostel felt empty and lonely. Oh and food/drinks are 50% off at Malones Bar, score! Cheers! ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Unfortunately there was only cold water for the shower, but other than that everything was excellent. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Patrick Switzerland
- “ Nice hostel. Very good location. Not the best facilities, but there's everything you might need. Great bar downstairs, but the way back up it's no joke. Basic breakfast. Good wifi. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Argentina