Malone's Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very clean and quiet at night! very warm (I was there in winter). ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Rodrigo Italy
- “ Very nice, clean, warm, excellent location. The only thing I was bothered about was the noise from outside, the windows are very old so I could hear everything from the street, traffic, conversations. Other then that it was perfect for a short stay in a beautiful city ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Great People who were knowledgeable about the area. You have to climb some stairs because of the Bldg. and the only other places you will find elevators will be 5* Hotels. The Location is excellent. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Im really happy with this hostal. Everything is new, very well kept and clean. The staff very nice and kind if you need any help. They give for you clean bedding and towel. You have kitchen to have a breakfast. The irish pub downstairs is great as well and with good atmosphere. It´s just 5 minutes to the centre. So I really recommend this hostal if you wanna spend a few days in Edinburgh. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Oriana Spain