Maltese Cross Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel's location is very good and rooms are clean and well-tended. The atmosphere is welcoming and Moira is a wonderful hostess. We were pleasantly surprised with a private bathroom and the possibility to prepare our own breakfast in the morning (milk, cereals, bread and kettle for tea or coffee are provided). We'd definitely stay here again if we were to go again to Malta! ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ The owner of the hostel is a very nice lady. She helped us with our every question about the island. Maltese people are generally very talkative and so she was. This is a guesthouse and our expactations were not very high. It was clean and the location was good. The only disadvantage to stay in the middle of shops and restaurants is the sound in the very early morning and late night. We enjoyed our stay in Bugibba, Malta. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Elif Gökce Turkey
- “ The Maltese Cross is in the middle of the town where everything is happening. The rooms are simple but you have everything you need. The rooms are clean and good taking care off. The hostess Moyra is caring and fantastic person. We had a great stay! We would certainly come back here. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands