Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The stuff very good ”
- 09 Sep 2013 gila
- “ They met us at a main entrance to show us the way down the winding alleys. We only stayed one night and it was in a 3 person room. Shower was nice and hot. Slept well. We didn't really eat breakfast but the coffee was hot. My friend tried an egg sandwich but said the egg wasn't very tasty. Friendly staff and a good location. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Leslie USA
- “ The hostel was nice except for the pest problem, which made me question the cleanliness of the facilities. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff and Mama are awesome, they help me for everything. The "family dinner" in the hostel, it's amazing, with a lot of food and good price, try it! The hostel it's clean and confortable, and the situacion is quite good in the old town. I'll come back! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Mama Naxi was really nice, helped me find the place late at night after my flight got delayed, and even made sure to give some tea when she saw I was sick. I felt very welcomed and very much enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ In my opinion, staff is the best part of this hostel, the family is very nice, they speak English and every evening you can have a dinner with them for 20 yuan, I regret we didn't try. Food they offer is good, in my opinion better then in other parts of Lijiang. Hostel by itself is typical Chinese style, we expected a bit better private room, but bathroom was nice, we had a warm mattress, but anyway in December it was soo freezing. Location- just short walking distance from main places. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Latvia