Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I arrived, the man at the front desk said I was one of the few people to find the hostel without their help (it took 45 minutes). Nice location once you find it, and no major problems. Staff were very willing to help and gave excellent advice (and sometimes even free food). Security is a bit thin though: no lockers in the dorms, and room locks do not feel secure. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Kevin USA
- “ The stuff very good ”
- 09 Sep 2013 gila
- “ They met us at a main entrance to show us the way down the winding alleys. We only stayed one night and it was in a 3 person room. Shower was nice and hot. Slept well. We didn't really eat breakfast but the coffee was hot. My friend tried an egg sandwich but said the egg wasn't very tasty. Friendly staff and a good location. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Leslie USA
- “ The hostel was nice except for the pest problem, which made me question the cleanliness of the facilities. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff and Mama are awesome, they help me for everything. The "family dinner" in the hostel, it's amazing, with a lot of food and good price, try it! The hostel it's clean and confortable, and the situacion is quite good in the old town. I'll come back! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain