Mama Simona Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most hostels aren't heated, but Mama Simona takes this a step too far by keeping doors and windows open all the time, and having about zero insulation. It is downright freezing in the hostel at night and in the mornings during the colder months. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful hostel, close to the San Pedro market, restaurants, laundry services and grocery store. It always felt clean and safe and the staff was great. I would definitely recommend Mama Simona for a peaceful place to stay while in Cusco. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is great. The room is comfortable and spacious, the bathrooms are super clean, the kitchen is always clean and organized, and the staff frindly. i recommend! ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Denise
- “ I highly recommend this hostel.The staff is EXTREMELY nice and willing to help you at all times. Facilities are recently renovated, very comfortable beds. The location is about 6 blocks to the main square. Very good choice for the price we paid.Do not hesitate to book this hostel. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Claudia
- “ A lovely hostel in a beautiful town. A short five to ten minute walk from the main square, the staff here are really helpful and breakfast is good. Note though, there isn't any heating at all in this hostel and it got very cold in the room when we were there in July (i.e mid-winter). Showers are hot though and beds comfortable and clean. ”
- 13 Jul 2012 Paul England