Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really chill hostel. A nice place to hang out in the bustle of Panama City. You can walk to the old town from there and cabs everywhere are really cheap. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The place is located in a really sketchy neighborhood. That wasn't really a problem since we cabbed it through the city. The staff was friendly and helpful. The air-conditioning in the room was lack-luster and the showers were not hot. The dog, Chaco, is really friendly and cute. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Harold USA
- “ We had a double room, which was ok for two nights, but very small and dark. AC is very loud too. But the TV room and the other facilities were nice. Also they helped us organize a trip to the San Blas islands. They have another hostel In Boqeute, where we also stayed. This one is much nicer. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany