Mamas & Papas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ maybe it`s the nicest hostel i`ve been stayed. helpful and consverable mam&pap gave me much help. with the respect of location, it`s very easy to find it if you`re in accrondance with the direction. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ hostitality is on high level! nice people! highly recommended! :) :) :) ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Thanks for everything,we really had a great time at Mamas & Papas. One of the best hostels we've been to. :) ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Hanno Germany
- “ This place is amazing, you have to come here when you visit Gdansk! The people running the hostel are just awesome (Ada is one of the coolest people I've ever met!), the hostel itself is beautiful, comfortable and homey, and you are sure to get immersed into real Polish culture. Don't let the location deter you because it is not difficult at all to get to the center from here. Very, very recommended! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Natalia USA
- “ This hostel was one of the best hostel I've ever been to. Though it's not a modern or luxurious hostel, it's really warm-hearted and humane. Mama and papa are really really kind and take care of guests very well. Atmosphere of this hostel is very cozy and comfortable, like my own house. Also it's perfectly clean, even bathrooms are. You can get everything you need, even music CDs and DVD. You must stay in this hostel when you visit Gdansk. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea