Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jose is very nice and helpful. The hostel is cleaner than some hotels. No bad smells. Nights from 11 pm are pretty quite. No all night party hostel. But also nice entertainment like flamenco night or movie night etc. The breakfast that is included is excellent and healthy. Every day something else to eat. Even coffee is good. Still I wouldn't leave any valuables in the room. We were there with our 10 month old baby and it was no problem at all. We will definitely come back. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Wenke Germany
- “ The breakfast was an amazing surprise...everyday something different and excellent! ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Jose is a legend and the breakfast which gets served to you each morning is restaurant quality just amazing. The hostel has actives on each night friendly staff that are more than happy to help plan your day also with a good kitchen. I'd stay again ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Glynn Australia
- “ Such sweet people work at this hostel! They are so open and available to give you tips on how to get around, how much you should be spending, or anything else. On top of that, what really made staying here great is the daily activities planned that help you bond with the others staying at mamas home! There is a positive and homey feel to this place--I would stay here again if I revisit Tulum. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Shirin USA
- “ Nice hostel in Tulum. Very friendly host who gave us good recos for diving, beaches etc. Unlike other hostels, I didn't find any notice board where people post activities or hostel organized activities. That would be good given that Tulum is very quiet town with nothing much to offer in its immediate vicinity. Breakfast in the morning is a great touch! Restrooms need some more maintenance - some pipes were leaking and hot water ran out. ”
- 10 May 2015 Gokul India