Mambo Tango Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall the hostel is ok. everything is made of metal tough (beds, locker, door), which make it impossible to sleep when someone enters a room. Showers are miniature, and its annoying when you need to press the button again and again like in the swimming pool. We booked for a week and left after 2 days because the noise was unbearable (and that is compared to other shared room hostels). they didn't want to give us refund, but we left anyway. won't be returning here. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ pretty standard above average hostel, wasn't hear for very long, but I know they try to have an event every evening. I was there when there was not many guests so it was kind of dead. I might give it another shot during a busier time. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is superfriendly. The open kitchen is cool because you get to save a lot of money by cooking on your own. There are 3 supermarkets right besides the hostel, which is nice. The atmosphere makes you feel like you are in a big comunity/ family and everybody is supernice. I would go there again. :) 5 stars ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Lea Magdalena
- “ One of the cleaner hostels ive been too. There is an Italian guy who works at the front desk, super friendly and is happy answering any questions. Some of the other people that work at the front desk either aren't as friendly or only speak Spanish. Hostel pub crawls are hit and miss, some nights were great others were not so good. They also do drinking games and other things before heading out on the pub crawl which was good fun. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Brock Australia