Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were no doors on the lockers. How does the owner expect us to lock it? There were only 2 keys for a 10 people dome. I stored my new suitcase under the bed. When I took it out, it was obvious that no one had cleaned under the bed for a long time. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Saori Japan
- “ Hair dryer is not available while the guest house owner lent us her own one : ) The room is clean and tidy. They help keeping our luggage while they were just left in a corner of a great hall. It would be better if there is a storage room for luggage. It's a bit far away from the station. It takes at least 10 mins walk with our heavy luggage. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Absolutely LOVED this place! We actually stayed at their sister-hotel at Hotel Soleluna, which is adjacent to the Mami Camilla Restaurant/Bar. The cooking students cooked excellent and affordable 4 course meals every night!! The big Italian family was there all day, which was always a blast, and they also offer day excursions out on their boats for an extra fee. Wi-Fi didn't work in the room and it was a bit of a walk to the train and two stops to get into the town of Sorrento. Still a blast tho ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Genevieve USA