Man Cheng Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very friendly, but it was a little dirty like any hostel. I would stay here again! Not many foreigner tourists here but many Chinese. So, it depends on what you are looking for in a hostel. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Ensuite Bathroom door wouldnt close properly, no one ever cleaned the Bathroom. But very close to the train station. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anna Carina Germany
- “ very cheap but not bad. i should remind you that "not bad" is not "not good". ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Gheem
- “ Excellent location particularly if arriving by train. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and a good starting point for walking around the city. We stayed in a double-bed room and it had no windows and the air condition system was very noisy. Room was clean by Chinese standard and shower was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. ”
- 14 Jul 2012 Lior