Managua Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and engaging staff. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Kathleen USA
- “ Decent location and staff. The dorm room was very warm at night and insects were always present. Many bites on me and I saw a cockroach in the kitchen. Overall a fair value but if I were to return I’d probably try some place else. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cool hostel, including pool and hammocks and lots of common spaces. Breakfast is not included and the available breakfast seems pricey. A bit away from some of the action, though in a nice neighbourhood. Staff are generally helpful and friendly. One major downside is the lack of hot water. Overall, good place to stay in Managua. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Met some splendid fellow travelers here. Great value for the price with wonderful amenities and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The location is okay, sometimes felt a little on the suburbs, but you're close to a Hilton property, so if it's good for Hilton, that must say something. It had tons of amenities and areas to meet people and hang out and relax. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA