Managua Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its very isolated and the cabs are crooked they want $20 every time you use the service. I was asaulted and mugged right outside. The location is not worth it stay in central area ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Laura USA
- “ Very friendly and engaging staff. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Kathleen USA
- “ Decent location and staff. The dorm room was very warm at night and insects were always present. Many bites on me and I saw a cockroach in the kitchen. Overall a fair value but if I were to return I’d probably try some place else. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cool hostel, including pool and hammocks and lots of common spaces. Breakfast is not included and the available breakfast seems pricey. A bit away from some of the action, though in a nice neighbourhood. Staff are generally helpful and friendly. One major downside is the lack of hot water. Overall, good place to stay in Managua. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Met some splendid fellow travelers here. Great value for the price with wonderful amenities and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous USA