Managua Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most of the staff were not very friendly and helpful. Only Roberto was friendly and give me good information about things to do. The shower in the femal dorm was very bad, there were almost no water. ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Good location, safe & secure, good value for your money. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Roberto, the employee, was super helpful and his customer service skills were excellent. The 6 bed female room could've been better. The room wasn't used to its capacity and very cluttered. The bathroom needs a good cleaning! The dust in cobwebs should be cleaned off in bathroom too. However, I did enjoy my stay and would stay again. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA