Managua Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool hostel, including pool and hammocks and lots of common spaces. Breakfast is not included and the available breakfast seems pricey. A bit away from some of the action, though in a nice neighbourhood. Staff are generally helpful and friendly. One major downside is the lack of hot water. Overall, good place to stay in Managua. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Met some splendid fellow travelers here. Great value for the price with wonderful amenities and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The location is okay, sometimes felt a little on the suburbs, but you're close to a Hilton property, so if it's good for Hilton, that must say something. It had tons of amenities and areas to meet people and hang out and relax. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Most of the staff were not very friendly and helpful. Only Roberto was friendly and give me good information about things to do. The shower in the femal dorm was very bad, there were almost no water. ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland