Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was nice ! every staff friendly and good location and i could nice hungarian experience ! ”
- 29 Oct 2012 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The private double room is right next to the kitchen where you can hear all the discussions and ukulele playing and reggae versions of easy etc. The door could not be locked from the inside. Also the window gives straight to the smoking area. There was hardly any light in the room. Worst was the bed. It had plastic spikes in it. You had to make the bed on top of the bed spread. The pillows were dirty sacks of clumps. The one and only shower turned cold quickly. Filthy kitchen with moldy ceiling. ”
- 29 May 2012 Reeta
- “ Este hostal, es en realidad un piso! Y la recepción es la cocina,sentí que podría haber pagado menos por estar ahí. ”
- 23 Apr 2012 Adriana
- “ Mandala allows for a comfortable and enjoyable stay in Budapest. The staff is incredible, in that they are willing to discuss anything at anytime and genuinely do their best to keep things clean and safe. The hostel itself has a homelike feel that enables one to walk around freely and comfortably, without shoes. It may strike a person as a strange at first, but the staff quickly allows one to feel right at home. If you are going to Budapest at any point and for however long, stay at Mandala ”
- 21 Apr 2012 Trevor