Mandarin Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, equipped kitchen ”
- 02 Aug 2017 XXX China
- “ Me and my 3 friends were came to Mandarin Hostel from Vienne at misnight. We were tired and sleepless. But at 03 am, a few drunk visitors started to do noise and no one didnt stop them. I warned them but it was meanless. The walla of hostel are very thin. Its just like ppl talking inside ur room. Not recomended. ”
- 25 May 2017 HAKAN Turkey
- “ Although Bed rent was quite low but our room stinks. It smells of an old wine. There wasn't any heating arrangement in the room. Hostel atmosphere is also not very comfy. I'll not suggest it anyone who can afford to pay more than it. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ The place is unique, because of the space and the good atmosphere. 5 min. from the mall and the metro. Will sure come back again. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ We loved our stay. The hostel has excellent location. The staff was really helpful and friendly. The ability of early check-in and late check-out as well as possibility to leave one's luggage after check-out is awesome. The kitchen is huge and well equipped with tableware and pots. Small inconveniences were connected with the bathroom, the showers open onto the room so that you can't reach to the rack with your stuff. Also there was no rubbish bin in one of the toilets but overall it's great ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous Poland