Mandarin Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, within walking distance of the city centre, however the street itself it was on wasn't the nicest, especially walking back at night. Clean beds, free wifi, friendly staff. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Неожиданно для нас оказался очень крутой хостел. Большая площадка на улице, цветочки и фонарики создают отличный уют, вечером посидеть отдохнуть на улочке после тяжелого туристического дня очень приятно... Настольный теннис порадовал. На случай дождя отличная комната отдаха, с настольным футболом диванами и телевизором. Очень не маловажным плюсом оказался супермаркет в двух минутах ходьбы и огромная кухня со всевозможной кухонной утварью... Есть абсолютно вся необходимая посуда, и холодильник... ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ good location, close to M3, i had no problems, so.. i recomend ”
- 27 Dec 2013 rogerio Brazil
- “ Easily one of the worst hostels ive ever been too. It is literally in the worst part of budapest where you are under constant threat of being stabbed. waited outside ringing the bell for 10 minutes before the person who ran it finally let me in, then he talked on the phone for 30 minutes before showing my room. Every bed was infested with bed bugs There were 2 showers for everyone to use which were all clogged and the doors broken. Period stain on the couch. Old people living there. 20 y/o comp ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Shawn USA
- “ the location is good and you donnt need to worry the security, it`s very safety. the host is very helpful but he seldom smiles so looks maybe not very friendly. the hosue looks very old but facality is good especially the kitchen. it`s quite near a big shopping. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I leke Mandarin hostel! I had that feeling I am home. The man who works at the reception was preety quite and almost never there! Nobody looking at me saying'don't do this,don't do that' ... The kitchen is quite big, with a lot of equipment ! In the room is so confortable and warm_ the bathroom are a little bit poor bur are enought for a quick shower(that's all you need while you are travelling) ”
- 03 Oct 2013 silvia